Sunday, April 29, 2012

Your Best Life Now!


Good Sunday Everyone!

Earlier this week my mother asked for all of my siblings and I to read
"Your Best Life Now 90 Devotions for Living at Your Full Potential" by Joel Osteen.  Earlier this year I read "Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential" and it was such a blessing to me so I was excited to read this devotion and even more excited to read it with my family!

Join us in reading this devotion for the next 90 days! It is my prayer that it will be a blessing to you!

Hebrew 11:1 Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

Blessings 
A'Keta Julinate' 

6 comments:

  1. A'Keta Thank You very much for this book! I will definately add this to my books of knowledge! You have been amazing and so inspirational to me and I will never forget your kindness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dawn you are so awesome! It was all in GOD's plan for us to talk that day after knowing each other for years. Continue to share your gift with the world!

      Delete
  2. I will pick it up...Thanks for all your words of encouragement!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome Del! It has blessed me so much already and it is only day one!

      Delete
  3. We are so proud of you and excited about your future. Your loving parents.

    ReplyDelete