Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Prayer!

 
This morning during prayer I asked GOD to allow me to be a better person today than I was yesterday. It is always my desire to BE INVITING to others so I can share the goodness of GOD though conversation, a smile, a hug or other gestures. Working on a Military base I come in contact with different types of people daily and if my spirit/attitude is not right how I am going to represent GOD! Psalms 51:10 says create in me a pure heart, O GOD, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.  In order for me to have a clean heart I have to tell my flesh to die daily!  When I accepted the LORD JESUS CHRIST as my personal savior I became a NEW CREATURE in CHRIST (2 Corinthians5:17) and my old self was crucified with JESUS (Romans 6:6).  Because of my willingness to please GOD I believe HE will renew my spirit daily and I am going to declare a fresh anointing over my life.

I am willing today to have a clean heart! What about you?

I encourage you to study GOD's word. I am learning so much while I am blogging and it is helping me be a better person and more so a better CHRISTIAN (GLORY)!

4 comments:

  1. Sis this was much needed for me! Yesterday was a turning point for me, I no longer want to be a lukewarm Christian... I was acting one way at church and another way at work! I'm taking God with me to work, to church, to the CHU :-), in my thoughts (I want to be consumed with HIM)! I appreciate you so much! Keep being Purposely Driven by HIM! Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dom! Just writing this post was a big turning point for me. I want to have a stronger covenant with GOD. I want to walk with him daily. This morning my prayer was more thoughtful as I meditated on the word HE gave me yesterday. I am thankful for you and I Love you much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I praise God for you sisters and I know you will both do great things for the Kingdom of God! Be encouraged, James 4:8 says draw near to God and He will draw near to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kalonda!Blessings to you and your ministry!

    ReplyDelete