Thursday, May 10, 2012

Crying out to GOD!




Whew GOD is so AWESOME! The more and more I study HIS word and cry out to HIM the more HE reveals HIMSELF to me.  Whatever issue I am going through HE sends me a word to deal with that very issue. HE wants to work everything out for HIS good and it is up to me to listen and follow HIS word. I am so thankful for the relationship I have with HIM. I pray that our relationship continues to grow and that I will go from GLORY to GLORY! 

2 Timothy 3:16-17 - All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be equipped for every good work.

James 1:22 - Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. 

Blessings!
A'Keta Julinate'




No comments:

Post a Comment