Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Walk in Faith!



On New Year's Day I did my Vision Board for the new year. I took GOD's vision and my dreams and did a collage for me to look at every day. I wanted to wake up every morning and meditate on the words and pictures on the board. As I was working on my Vision Board I made a conscious decision that I was going to walk into my purpose this year. For so long I had allowed fear and procrastination to hold me back. I realized that I missed some blessings because I was too scared to Walk in Faith. I have heard GOD tell me so many times "A'keta I just need you to take the first step and I will take care of everything else...at least show some initiative."

Well I am happy to say that my Vision Board is coming to life because I AM WALKING IN FAITH!

When you look up the word Walk in Webster's dictionary the definition says of a spirit; to move about in visible form; to make headway; to move along on foot; advance by steps; to come or go easily or readily; to pursue a course of action or way of life

When you look up the word Faith the definition says allegiance to duty or a person; fidelity to one's promises; sincerity of intentions belief and trust and loyalty to God; belief in the traditional doctrines of a religion; firm belief in something for which there is no proof; complete trust in something that is believed especially with strong conviction

So I am ready to pursue a course of action or a way of life based on my belief and trust  and loyalty to GOD! Hallelujah!


What is holding you back from Walking in Faith? 

Blessings
A'Keta Julinate'

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT...I ALSO PROCRASTINATED ON HIM, THINKING I WOULD BE MISSING OUT ON WORLDLY THINGS, BUT I WAS MISSING OUT ON THE BEST. I HAVE WITNESSED THE GOODNESS OF THE LORD, AND WILL CONTINUE TO PUSH MY WAY WITH HIM ALWAYS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Del,


    I got chills reading your post! GOD is so awesome there is nothing in the world that gives me the feeling that HE gives me. There is no greater love than HIS. I love that people I knew in the world are now growing CHRIST! We have known each other for along time but to be at this place at this time is so beautiful! Stay in encouraged!

    ReplyDelete