Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Worship HIM!


 
Last night as I was walking the track I decided to listen to the Kirk Franklin station on Pandora. As I started my walk I began talking to GOD and worshiping HIM. With each song I worshiped GOD even more. I cried out to him and praised him without any care that there were others walking and/or running on the track. I wanted GOD to know how much I love  and appreciate him just because! I serve an AWESOME GOD and it feels good to praise HIM. As I was deep in worship GOD reminded me of a young Muslim man I had seen earlier in the day praying. He had taken off his shoes and got on his face to pray with no regards as to who was around him. I immediately felt bad because I sometimes rush my time with GOD. I work long hours and something is always going on so I don’t spend time worshiping GOD like I should but when I do worship HIM my spirit is always so full afterwards and there really is not a better feeling. I decided that my nightly walks are a great way to spend time with GOD because I really do desire that  intimate time with HIM.

How are you fitting worship into your busy schedule?

John 4:23-24 But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Psalm 95:6 Oh come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord, our Maker!

Blessings
A'Keta Julinate

4 comments:

  1. As usual Aketa your message or rather the message GOD gave you is right on time, I know I need to do better, I mean I will do better in my praise and worship. My one on one time with GOD could be much more! Another thing I am changing in my year of FAVOR! GIVING GOD ALL THE HONOR AND PRAISE THAT I CAN, and then some! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aketa you are so true. I worship God whereever and when ever. I am so bad now that I got folks on the job singing and praise God at anytime. We are always singing and praising God in my class room. I think people come in my room just to get their praise on. So yea girl You keep letting God use you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlene,

    I know GOD is ALWAYS on time with his word! I believe that when we start going to GOD in worship that it will begin to become the place where we want be all the time. I believe that we will crave to be closer to him and in his presence.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy,

    I know that is right. Praise him even on your job!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete