Wednesday, April 16, 2014

GOD is LOVE




 GOD used my latest t-shirt design to minister to me last week. 1 John 4:8 says "Those who do not love do not know GOD because GOD is love". GOD has really been teaching me what this scripture means and I can tell you that it has not be easy. When someone has hurt you or betrayed you the last thing that you want to do is be nice or love them but because of GOD I am learning to die to my flesh multiple times a day. I know for me when someone has hurt me I don't want to be around them or speak to them but GOD was telling me {and continues to tell me} every day to speak...to be nice. That was a hard pill to swallow. I am often reminded that JESUS endured so much more during HIS 33 years on earth including being nailed to the cross yet HE still loved those who betrayed HIM.


Not only was {is} GOD teaching me to love those that have hurt me HE is also making sure that my Heart is pure {Matthew 5:8}. Out of a pure Heart comes pure thoughts and pure intentions so normally  in the flesh most people want to hurt the person that has hurt them. My Heart tells me to love them harder and my intentions are only for good and never for harm. The person that hurt me may never be my friend again but my heart will not allow us to be enemies.



I can do all things through CHRIST who strengthens me. {Philippians 4:13}


Because I am obedient to HIS word HE calls me Blessed. 

Check out the new GOD is LOVE shirt on the website. The entire store is 30% off! www.HISBlessedOne.com



Blessings
A'Keta Julinate'

No comments:

Post a Comment