Wednesday, April 2, 2014

More Than Anything




 Monday night I barely made it to my car before I burst out crying and yelling while on the phone with a girlfriend. The last week has been hard for me in Kuwait. I like to think of myself as a strong women but when everything that I was holding in came crashing down on me I was mess. As I got ready for bed that evening all I could do was call on the name JESUS in order to sleep peacefully.


When I woke up on Tuesday I wish I could say that it was better but I would be lying. Instead of crying on the phone to my friend I cried and yelled while talking to my mom. I was literally exhausted after talking to her and I knew at that moment that I need to push past my feelings and go in prayer. I recognized that the enemy was trying to keep me in bondage. I spent some time praying in the Spirit and studying Ephesians 6:10-20.

This morning before I could open my eyes the song "More Than Anything" by Lamar Campbell dropped in my Spirit! It was a reminder that no matter what is going on in my life my relationship with CHRIST is the most important thing. I am so thankful that HE is my shelter through the storm....that makes my heart smile!

So take everything the Master has set out for you, well-made weapons of the best materials. And put them to use so you will be able to stand up to everything the devil throws your way. This is no afternoon athletic contest that we’ll walk away from and forget about in a couple of hours. This is for keeps, a life-or-death fight to the finish against the devil and all his angels. {Ephesians 6:11-12}

Check out the new GOD is LOVE shirt on the website. The entire store is on sale! www.HISBlessedOne.com

Blessings
A'Keta Julinate'

No comments:

Post a Comment