Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Fully Committed


    

I went to a small Presbyterian Church in my hometown and the ladies on the choir could saaaaang! One song they would sing is "Fully Committed" and when the music dropped and they would sing the song A Capella it sound so beautiful.  Of course as a teenager I loved to hear them sing the song  but I was not yet saved and I didn’t understand the full meaning.

Last week GOD dropped the song in my spirit and it was as if I was hearing the song for the first time. I was immediately convicted! I love GOD and I live my life for HIM every day but there are some parts of my life that I have not completely turned over to HIM. It is like I am scarred to give up all of my control and fully commit.

I went into prayer and GOD said "I want your whole heart. I want you to trust ME with everything that is in you. I want you to fully give your life to ME."  

I cried out to GOD for forgiveness because I do want HIM to have my whole heart. I want to be obedient to HIS word and HIS will. GOD has been so faithful to me and continues to show HIS love for me over and over again.

I decided to post this because I don't want to be a false witness I want people to know that being saved is not easy but it SO worth it! There are areas in my walk that I can improve on. Can I do better sharing HIS word? Yes! Can I spend more time in HIS word? Yes!  I want to be pleasing to GOD...let me say that again.... I WANT TO BE PLEASING TO GOD. I want to do the right thing. Now that GOD has opened my eyes to the areas that I need to improve on I will be obedient and seek HIS guidance.   I WILL FULLY COMMIT TO HIM!

2 Chronicles 16:9 The Lord’s eyes range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.

Blessings
A'Keta Julinate'

No comments:

Post a Comment