Tuesday, December 3, 2013

In HIS Presence




















Hello Loves! Can you believe that it is December already?  I pray that everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving. My holiday was great! I was able to relax, enjoy time with good friends and to spend some time with CHRIST!  

As I mentioned in my last post each week I am going to share a few worship songs that I am listening to.  I love my worship time because it allows me to  get into GOD's presence and sing/cry out to HIM!  

Truly priceless moments! 

Don't forget to share some of the Artist/Songs you are listening to.


Kim Walker-Smith~All I Need is You




Joann Rosario Condrey~ When I Enter Your Rest

 

Blessings
A'Keta Julinate'

2 comments:

  1. I'm actually listening to Israel Houghton alot lately. Moving Forward and Here I Am To Worship. -Uno

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael I don't think I have ever heard Moving Forward. I have to add the song to my playlist. Thank you of sharing!

    A'keta Julinate

    ReplyDelete